Welcome to our NBA 2K19 Locker Codes guide. Our programmers decrypted the system to create a loophole that can generate working locker codes easily. Our online tool can be easily accessed on any desktop or mobile web browsers. Get your codes today by clicking here or by tapping the Access button below!
Do I need to use NBA 2K19 cheats?
NBA 2K Celebrating Their 20th Anniversary with a Cool Special Edition Version
NBA 2K fans are geared up for the release of NBA 2K19 that is rumored to be released on September 11, 2018. The game will be made available in PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and the Xbox One. NBA 2K19 franchise have always had a cover athlete in every release; NBA 2K19 cover athlete is LeBron James from Cleveland Cavaliers. The launch has some sort of sentimental value to the game developers because the edition will commemorate 20 years since the first game was released.
The standard version of the game has for the first time an international star on the cover. This is through Milwaukee Bucks all-time star – Giannis Antetokounmpo. If you should choose to pre-order the game, you get 10 more MyTeam packs, his Sapphire MyTeam card, and 5,000 worth of virtual currency to take your gaming experience to the next level.
NBA 2K19 Wishlist
If you are looking for a cool game to add to your playlist in 2018, then NBA 2K19 is a sure bet. The game has enhanced game features that will taking your gaming experience to the next level. Some of these cool features we expect to be included are:-
- MyPlayer Mode
The biggest problem with MyPlayer build is that you are unable to configure the player body mass to how they look in real life. Regardless of height the muscular structure remains the same. We expect to see more workouts in the gym, and this will help the players build their muscle structure. MyPlayer will have more customizable elements to make the player as realistic as possible.
With more women playing the favorite sport we expect that the improved MyPlayer mode will enable players to choose both male and female players. They can do this by getting a WNBA license.
- Advanced Clipping Detection
Clipping has been popular in the NBA games. We expect NBA 2K19 to have better clipping detection systems that will make it easier for players to dribble in the post games. This is because you will better know where a particular player is.
- Faster Load times
NBA 2K have several game modes and this at times interferes with the load times. We expect that Visual concepts will change this and make it easier and faster to switch between several game modes.
The game's trailer was made available on youtube on June 5, 2018; where it received over 247,000. It featured rappers like Rapsody, 2 Chainz, and Jerreau. The game soundtrack is expected to feature Machine Gun Kelly, Queen, The Weekend and Chris Brown. You can download some of the soundtracks at Spotify.
The special edition of the game will feature:
- 100,000 virtual currencies
- 20 MyTeam League packs
- A LeBron MyCourt design
- 10 MyTEAM Heat Check packs
- 50,000 MyTEAM points
With improved game features the game is expected to be a commercial success. Many gamers will find the over 100, 000 VC in the special edition to awesome. However, the physical items in the special edition will not be available for those who make an online download of the game.
NBA 2K19 Overview
Improved Gameplay options through the NBA 2K19 Special edition
It’s going to be 20 years since the first 2K game and what better way to celebrate the anniversary than with a new game release. It has been leaked that LeBron James will grace the cover of the game for the anniversary edition. For the first time in the game, we will have an international star on the standard edition – Giannis Antetokounmpo from Milwaukee Bucks. Speculation is strong that the game will be released on September 11, 2018, with the special edition launching earlier on the 7th of September.
The game will be made available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Windows PC. It is estimated that the game will be launched on the standard edition at around $59.99 while the special edition that commemorates their 20th anniversary will retail at $99.99. The special edition will see improved gameplay when it comes to the MyTeam and MyPlayer modes.
Game Features for the 20th Anniversary special edition:
- 50,000 MyTeam points
- 100,000 virtual currency points
- A sapphire LeBron James MyTeam card
- 20 MyTeam League packs
- A LeBron MyCourt design
- 10 MyTeam Heat Check packs
- King’s collection with 25 pairs of LeBron James footwear and apparel.
- Five LeBron James themed murals for the MyCourt mode
Gamers can get the prelude beginning on August 31, 2018, for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. In the prelude download, players can use the MyCareer mode to customize their own player and later import him to the main game.
Expected Game Changes
- Virtual Currencies: Many gamers have been disappointed previous microtransactions, and there is expectation that Visual concepts will enhance their virtual currency system. For instance, the rate of progress was slowed down whenever you did not play the game and therefore accumulate enough virtual currency. Players expect that the customization items be more reasonably priced this time around.
- WMBA: Women are more involved in sports than before, and this has extended in both on the pitch and off the pitch. It would be expected that the MyCareer and MyPlayer modes will incorporate some female players to make the game more gender sensitive.
- Changes to the Neighborhood: Gamers were impressed when my neighborhood was introduced as this enables to engage in some street basketball. The concept has however not seen its full potential, and it is expected that the game developers will enhance gameplay in the arena.
- Soundtrack: it is expected that the soundtrack will have music by Machinegun Kelly, Queen, Chris Brown, and The Weekend. The soundtrack is already available on Spotify.
The Game developers released a trailer that featured 2 Chainz, Jerreau, and Rapsody on June 5, 2018. If the views are to be taken literally, it performed well with over 247, 000 views.
Fans are already thrilled by the trailer and can’t wait for the game release. The special edition promises a many new features and virtual currencies. The game is expected to add to the success of the NBA 2K franchise that has so far sold over 68 million copies globally.